LMT CQB MRP DEFENDER 5.56MM PISTON RIFLE
- View More Products from LMT
- Item Number: CQBPS16
- Price: $1,669.99
- Sale Price: $1,549.99
What’s in the Box
- LMT Defender 2000 Semi-Auto Rifle
- (1) Magazine
- Calibrated Torque Wrench
- 3 Rail Panels
- Tactical Front & Rear Sights
- Owner’s Manual
The LMT CQBPS16 makes your armorer’s job easier. It’s simple and easier to use with fewer parts to break and less parts to replace. This piston-driven system runs cleaner, runs longer and stays cooler, allowing you to put more rounds on target. This flexible system allows you to make the switch to a 12 inch SBR version for close quarter needs. BECAUSE FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION®
- CQB MRP® Upper Receiver.
- 16” Chrome Lined 1:7” Twist 5.56 Piston operated Barrel.
- Piston Semi Auto Bolt Carrier Group.
- Tactical Charging Handle Assembly.
- Defender Lower 5.56 with SOPMOD Buttstock.
- Standard Trigger Group.
- Tactical Adjustable Rear Sight.
- Tactical Front Sight.
- Model: CQBPS16
- Caliber: 5.56 X 45 NATO
- Operation: Piston Operated / Rotary Bolt
- Weight (empty): 7.9 Pounds
- Overall Length: 33” Collapsed
- Front Sight: Detachable, Post Adjustable
- Rear Sight: Tactical Adjustable Detachable or Carry Handle, Windage, Elevation Peep Adjustments
- Magazine Capacity: 30 Rounds
- Finish: Mil-Spec Anodized Aluminum, Mil-Spec Phosphated Steel
- Barrel: 16” Chrome
- Rifling: 1:7” RH Twist Chrome Barrel
- Handguards: Mil Std 1913 STANAG 4694 Compliant with 3 Rail Panels
- Buttstock: SOPMOD Buttstock, 6 Position Mil-Spec Extension Tube
- Flash Hider: A2 Bird Cage
- Fire Control: Safe / Fire / Auto Selector Switch
- Field Maintenance: Easily field strips with no special tools, barrel is also easily removable for field replacement or mission adjustment.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Write a Review