How To Buy Guns Online
There are two requirements to complete a firearm purchase online:
- Payment: You pay us directly for the firearm, via one of our approved payment methods
- Shipping to FFL: By federal law we are unable to ship the firearm directly to you, however we can ship to any FFL dealer of your choice. Any legitimate gun store or gun dealer has an FFL license, along with many pawn shops and gun collectors.
CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING IN-STORE PICKUP
Process for Firearm sale:
- Find a licensed FFL dealer in your area.
- Contact the dealer and let them know you would like to receive a firearm for transfer from Vance Outdoors
- Ask about their FFL transfer fee that you are responsible for. This is commonly around $35 but varies by dealer.
- If you agree to their fee, arrange the transfer with your FFL dealer. (We do not arrange the transfer)
- Provide your dealer with our contact information where they can send a copy of their FFL (if not already on file).
- Once you have selected an FFL for your transfer, please indicate the dealer's name (name on the FFL) on your order so we know where to ship your firearm.
- Process your sale normally thru our integrated web store and document all references in the comment field. Please be sure and leave a contact phone number.
Under normal circumstances it is advisable to find a FFL dealer to transfer to before placing your order on the internet. In the event that you are unable to contact an FFL dealer before processing your order, we will be happy to hold your processed order for 7 days.
If you encounter any problems or special circumstances, please call (740) 928-3474 ext:224 or email and we will be happy to address your concerns.
Once the firearm is ready to be picked up at your FFL, Please inspect the firearm thoroughly to make sure it is exactly what you ordered and that there are no defects with the firearm. If there are any problems whatsoever, do not accept the transfer!! We will gladly have the firearm picked up and returned to us at our expense and provide you with your choice of a replacement or full refund.
Once you accept transfer, the gun is considered used and must be returned directly to the manufacturer for warranty repair or replacement.
- Must be over 21
- Ammunition must be shipped by ground, air shipment is strictly prohibited
- No returns on ammo
- When you are checking out, make sure you select Ground if you are buying ammunition.
- We do not sell ammunition to Hawaii, Alaska, Massachusetts; New York City; Washington, D.C.; or Cook County, Illinois. Please check your state and local laws before ordering ammunition.