Our Return Policy
All items purchased have a satisfaction guarantee of 7 days with the exception of ammunition, books, firearms, mouth calls and scopes that have been mounted on a firearm. After 7 days the customer will be required to request an authorization from customer service for any type of return, unfortunately there will be no authorization for returns granted after 30 days of receipt of sale. In the event of a manufacturer defect after 30 days, you will need to contact the manufacturer for further assistance. Due to the type of products we sell, all returns must be in, like new condition, and all original packaging must be included. If an item is returned or refunded please allow up to 14 days for the exchange to take place.
You have the option of exchanging the item(s) or receiving a refund for the full amount of the purchase price less shipping. Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If a payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow up to 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by a check, the refund check will be issued after 10 business days from the date of receiving the returned product.
Please read all the conditions below. If conditions are not met, Vance Outdoors reserves the right to refuse the return or charge a 15% restocking fee.
- In order to return an item, please contact customer service at: (740)928-3474 extension 224.
- When sending the item back, place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If the item is defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- If you receive a label via email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Please send your pre-authorized returns to:
150 Arrowhead Blvd.
Hebron, OH. 43025
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, hangtags for apparel and any accessories.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- Vance Outdoors is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
- All consumable items (e.g., tape, CD & DVD's, Books, SD cards) once unwrapped.
- Special order merchandise.
- Mouth calls, scent-a-way products and other scent products that have been used or opened.
- Scopes that have been mounted on crossbows and firearms.
- Bow sights that have been mounted on compound bows or crossbows.
- Any underwater equipment that has been submerged.
- We do not accept returns on undergarments.
- Due to health codes, we cannot accept returns on worn footwear unless defective.
- Vance Outdoors giftcards. (These are redeemable for merchandise only, and may not be redeemed for cash.)