FEDERAL AMMUNITION 5.56MM 55 GR MC-BT 20/BX
- View More Products from FEDERAL AMMUNITION
- Item Number: XM193 BX
- Price: $9.99
XM193 product is first run, first quality product manufactured at Lake City Army Ammunition Plant for Federal ATK (now known as Vista Outdoor) and is made to Federal specifications.
All XM193 product is the same regardless of the sku or part number. (ie. XM193 is the same as XM193BK, XM193F and etc…) The only difference is the way they’re packaged. This XM193 configuration comes as 20 rounds per box.
A full case of this ammunition contains 25 individual boxes. Price is for one box.
- CALIBER: 5.56 mm, manufactured at the Lake City Army Ammunition Plant (LCAAP)
- CASE: Brass (Copper Alloy No. 260)
- BULLET: 55 gr. FMJ Boat-Tail
- PRIMER: M41 Operating Range: (-40 degrees to +125 degrees F)
- PRIMER SEALANT: Water resistant lacquer
- CASE MOUTH SEALANT: Yes
- CASE KNURL: No
- HEADSTAMP: Each loaded cartridge shall be headstamped with the manufacturers symbol and year of manufacture
- ACCURACY: 3-10round groups not to exceed 2.00 inch mean radius maximum average at 200 yards
- INSTRUMENTAL VELOCITY: 3165 +/- 40 FPS (78 feet from muzzle) using a 5.56 test barrel, 20 inches long
- ENERGY: 1223 Ft-Lbs. at 78’
- CHAMBER PRESSURE: Piezotronic maximum average per 10 rounds - 55000 PSI in 5.56 test barrel (case mouth location)
- BULLET PULL: Minimum individual 35 lbs.
- PROPELLANT DETECTION: 100% mechanical/electronic detection of propellant levels within the cartridge
- VISUAL INSPECTION: 100% visual inspection of finished cartridges prior to packaging
- WARNING: For use in standard 5.56 mm chambers. Do not use in .223 chambers.
- QUANTITY: 20 rounds
No reviews have been written for this product.
Write a Review