RUGER SR1911 9MM LIGHTWEIGHT COMMANDER STYLE
- View More Products from RUGER
- Item Number: 6722
- Price: $869.99
The lightweight aluminum frame, shorter barrel and commander-length slide combine with the 9mm chambering to create a winning combination for concealed carry. The 9mm SR1911 is thin, small and light enough to be comfortably carried every day, yet still employs the outstanding ergonomics and shootability of the classic 1911. The effective 9mm Luger cartridge also provides higher magazine capacity and less recoil than the larger .45 Auto.
Ruger's American-made, CNC machined SR1911 comes fully equipped with upgraded features like Ruger's classic series 70-type lockwork, genuine Novak® LoMount Carry three-dot sights, a lowered and flared ejection port, titanium firing pin and a precision machined barrel with matched bushing. These pistols also come standard with an integral plunger tube, beaver-tail grip safety, extended magazine release, oversize thumb safety, skeletonized hammer and skeletonized aluminum trigger for fast, accurate shooting; all this without the price tag of a full custom gun.
The new Ruger SR1911 Lightweight Commander-Style 9mm Luger model features a 4.25" barrel, improved cocking serrations on the slide, a ramped barrel for reliable feeding and weighs 29.3 ounces with an empty magazine. This pistol ships with two 9-round magazines, a bushing wrench and a cable locking device.
- Classic, original 1911 Series 70 design.
- Precision CNC-controlled machining process results in a superior slide-to-frame fit and smooth slide travel.
- The stainless steel barrel and bushing are produced from the same bar stock, on the same machine, for improved accuracy.
- Positive barrel lock-up allows for superior accuracy out of the box.
- Oversized ejection port and extended magazine release enhance competition performance.
- Traditional design with replaceable grip panels and checkered backstrap.
- Lightweight, aluminum, skeletonized trigger features an adjustable over-travel stop and provides a very crisp, no creep, light trigger pull with a quick, positive reset.
- Skeletonized hammer is lightweight and provides faster cycling.
- Dovetailed, high-visibility 3-dot sight system features a Novak® LoMount Carry, drift adjustable rear and standard front sights that combine optimal target acquisition and an ideal carry configuration.
- Oversized beavertail grip safety provides positive function and reliability.
- Extended thumb safety and slide stop lever for improved, positive manipulation.
- Integral plunger tube for slide stop and thumb safety is not staked and will never come loose.
- Features a standard recoil guide system and flat mainspring housing.
- Visual inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Rear slide serrations allow for positive grip.
- Accepts standard, aftermarket 1911 parts and accessories.
- Also includes: swaged link pin; titanium firing pin; two 9-round stainless steel magazines; bushing wrench.
- Model Number: 6722
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 9+1
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Barrel Length: 4.25"
- Grip Frame: Gray Anodized Aluminum
- Grip Panels: Black Rubberized
- Slide Finish: Low-Glare Stainless
- Width: 1.34"
- Sights: Drift Adjustable Novak® 3-Dot
- Weight: 29.3 oz.
- Overall Length: 7.75"
- Height: 5.45"
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:10" RH
- CA Approved: No
- MA Approved & Certified: No
No reviews have been written for this product.
Write a Review