SMITH AND WESSON MP9 M2.0 9MM FDE PISTOL W/ 5-INCH BARREL
- View More Products from SMITH AND WESSON
- Item Number: 11537
- Price: $579.99
What’s in the Box
- M&P M2.0 9mm FDE Pistol
- (2) Magazines
- Four Interchangable Palmswell Grip Inserts
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
The brand new M&P M2.0 9mm FDE pistol from Smith & Wesson adds innovative features and enhancements to the respected family of M&P polymer pistols. Highlights of the M&P M2.0 9mm FDE pistol include an extended stainless-steel chassis and high grip to barrel bore axis ratio for reduced muzzle rise and faster aim recovery. Performance is further improved with a fine-tuned, crisper trigger, lighter pull and a tactile and audible reset. The pistol includes an aggressively-textured grip and four interchangeable palmswell inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach. The striker-fire, semi-automatic polymer pistol includes two magazines, a limited lifetime warranty and a lifetime service policy.
- High grip to barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol more comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
- Proven optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach - S, M, ML, L.
- Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
- New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
- Tactile and audible trigger reset.
- Accurate 1 in 10” twist M&P M2.0 barrel.
- Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
- Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
- Manufacturer: Smith & Wesson
- Model: M&P®9 M2.0™ FDE
- SKU: 11537
- Caliber: 9mm
- Capacity: 17+1
- Barrel Length: 5" / 12.7 cm
- Overall Length: 8.3"
- Front Sight: Steel - White Dot
- Rear Sight: Steel - White Two Dot
- Action: Striker Fire
- Grip: Polymer
- Weight: 26.9 oz / 762.6g
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel - Armornite® FDE Finish
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel - Armornite® FDE Finish
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Purpose: Home Protection, Personal Protection
Great handgun by Austin from London, Ohio
This handgun is by far better then the previous M&P 9mm. If you're looking to get it just do it. It's so worth the money.
S&W Has another winner by Jason from Lebanon, Ohio
Bought this gun three months ago and have easily put a thousand rounds thru it already. The modifications that have been made by S&W on the 2.0 are fantastic. The grips are awesome, the trigger is awesome, the entire gun is...you guessed it-awesome. Shoots dead center right out of the case. My only complaint is the safety sticks way out, but I should have purchased without the safety. This is a quality firearm.