SMITH AND WESSON MP-15 SPORT II 5.56 OPTICS READY
- View More Products from SMITH AND WESSON
- Item Number: 10159
- Sale Price: $479.99
What's in the Box
- Smith & Wesson M&P15 Sport II Optic Ready 5.56 Rifle
- 30-Round Magazine
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
The M&P15 Sport II Optics Ready (OR) rifle removes the A2 front sight post, and is equipped with a picatinny-style rail, allowing you to mount a large variety of optics and accessories to your rifle. While the standard M&P15 Sport II comes with a Magpul standard flip-up sight and an A2 post, this model gives you the option to add an optic or sight of your choice. Flat-top rifles, like this one, offer more customization that the AR-15 shooters of today demand.
The M&P15 Sport II OR rifle also includes a Dust Cover and Forward Assist. Other features include a 6-position telescoping stock, 7075 T6 Aluminum receiver and 4140 Steel barrel with a 1 in 9” twist.
The new M&P 15 Sport II OR also features a Forged, Integral Trigger Guard, Armornite® Finish (Durable Corrosion Resistant Finish), and a Chromed Firing Pin. Each rifle is shipped with a 30-round Magpul PMAG.
- Gas Block with Integral Picatinny-Style Rail
- QD Sling Swivel Attachment Point (bottom of gas block)
- Chromed Firing Pin
- Armornite® Finish on Barrel - Interior and Exterior
- Forged, Integral Trigger Guard
- Forward Assist & Dust Cover
- 1 in 9” Twist
- Threaded Barrel
- 30 Round PMAG®
- Manufacturer: Smith & Wesson
- Model: M&P15 Sport II Optics Ready
- SKU: 10159
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO/.223
- Capacity: 30
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Overall Length: 35.0"
- Action: Gas Operated Semi-Auto
- Stock: 6-Position CAR Stock
- Grip: Polymer
- Weight: 104.2 oz / 2,954.0g
- Barrel Material: 4140 Steel
- Barrel Twist: 1 in 9”
- Purpose: Recreational Shooting
No reviews have been written for this product.
Write a Review